Monday, November 5, 2007

TAGGED.....

7 things to b done b4 my death:
-bring my beloved frenz to JESUS
-say things to sum1 tt i longed to say
-read more bible
-giv a hug to my beloved
-c all my frenz once more
-ply my fav songs..
-sing 'oh JUNIOR~~' wit GMTT!!!

7 thing i WON'T do even if u kill me:
-betray my frenz
-deny JESUS
-smoke
-drugs
-erm...rob?
-commit suicide
-eh..

7 things i do when im away frm da public:
-sing
-eat chocolate~~
-read comics
-ply piano
-watch animax....hehe
-on9
-chit-chat

7 sentences/quotes:
-haha
-XD
-lol
-wat d...
-wakaka
-hihi
-bb

7 fav songs frm all the time:
-when your're gone [avril lavinge]
-makes me wonder [maroon 5]
-show me da meanin [backstreetboyz]
-me love [sean kingston]
-beautiful saviour [planetshakers]
-never gt a dream come true
-25 minutes too late [micheal learns to rock]

7 things i'll make u wish u din do it b4 if u did:
-talk bad behind other ppl
-spill secrets
-say bad words
-betray..
-lie..
-hit my head
-talk too much nonsense

7 ppl to tag:
-jeremy
-becky
-kenneth
-jerrica
-dex
-wai wai
-[hu ever wana do]

No comments: