Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sweet Valentines (:

(this was designed by my friend ^^)





He gave me a rose, a bar of dark choco which i love de most, a teddy bear including skin-foods (lol), and belanja me eating spanish food. how sweet of him :) plus the restaurant is his aunt's. LOL. one way is celebrating, one way is meeting his aunt. haha.


okay, i'll talking from the beginning. at first, i went to his house. then he n his sis bathe, and we waited for gor gor to come. so, he played "romeo" (is it romeo??) and played guitar + sing. LOL. he released alot of electric u know. so unbearable. then he gave me a surpriseee = teddy bear! my first teddy~ haha. he got my first time again. LOL


i went wit him, his sis n sis' bf. 4ppl la. the place was sooo romantic. too bad i was mezmerized till i forgot to take photos. hehe. then we ate weird-foods. well, it's spanish. quite nice though. haha. after that, we drink WINE. shhhh... hehe. so, in the end, me, darling & his sis was kinda drunk, except the gor gor, cz he's de driver. muahaha. pity him. our 1st valentine was sweeeet. :)





4 comments:

Mishhhmic said...

OMG, i love the picture of u and him!!!

mikko said...

dah la~
sooooooooooo swweeeettttt~

Deanna said...

omigod! soo sweet :D

PriVaTe JoKe said...

man ..
the both of you are the sweetest couple everr ..
=]
although I have not really introduced myself to yr other half and I don't really know him but still, you guys wins it !
-Inez-