Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New New New!! ;D

haha okay, i know i abandoned my blog for AGES, so i'm renewing it today! =D


loads of things happened during my disappearance:

*I got the scholarship to Korea!! :O
the main thing it is.


so thanks to this scholarship, I can:

*finally meet my BF!
*get a new laptop
*adventureeeee
*have a taste if REAL kimchii


;D


sad things are:

*separate with my family.... no more home cooks. sob
*no more outings with my gang of crazy girls.... sob
*i'll miss my church... SOB

ok, i'll miss everything here. but still, I THANK GOD for this super lucky and gorgeous opportunity to go to a far far place and ADVENTURE!! ;D





tada !! my new baby !! x)


i'll certainly miss my collections of darlings ;(


AHHHH MY FAVOURITE ~!


btw, i'll be helding my OFFICIALLY FAREWELL PARTY on the 19th of Feb! ;D



that's all folks for today !
thank you for your visitation !
(i'm feeling so random ==)


*angpau angpau angpausssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*


No comments: