Thursday, October 20, 2011

nowadays

it's time for me to practice my english. it's getting worse by the day and i can't even think of the word CONTENT. meeegoshhh.

anyway, we're having a Global Gathering this coming saturday, and we'll be promoting our country's NASI LEMAK and TEH TARIK~

excited excited. hehe.

hope we'll succeed in selling all of our nasi lemak and teh.

and oh yeah, forgot to say i got the 1st place in the previous mid term exam. hurray~

my mum was so excited and happy for me. hahaha.

can't wait for nov to come.

can't wait to finish my finals and welcome my family. ^^

can't wait can't wait~~

nowadays the weather is getting colder bit by bit. and i caught a cold few days ago.

hope i'll be stronger and healthier.

i miss mummy ;(

ok cut out the craps, conclusion is i'm doing well here, studies are okay, friends are okay (i guess, hehe), everything's fine. except for the allowance. oh well.


No comments: