Monday, January 2, 2012

recently :D

on 26th Dec 2011, I bought an Apple.


oh yeah.

well the cover ain't that nice, but well, it's still usable.
the good thing about buying an Apple here is there's a sim card slot!
so, it means that when I go back to Malaysia I still can use it.
YEAH. (Y)

on the 31st Dec 2011, Malaysians gathered together can cooked steamboat. keke.



another Uni's dorm kitchen.

hahahahaha Mr. crabsticks.

*can't wait to eat nom nom nom*

after feasting, we all got prepared and went to Busan Tower park to COUNTDOWN.



look at the crowd! geez we're like groups of ants squeezing around.

p.s.: I'll NEVER GO TO CROWDED PLACES AGAIN. I HATE IT.

*worst part is my darling LOVES CROWDED AND HAPPENING PLACES.*

*tears*

somebody lite up a Kongming lantern. nice~

we were queuing up to get a wishing balloon. it was like 1 degrees outside with HUGE WINDS.
freezing to death.
plus the line was like A BIG 'S' and a LONG one.

=.=''

after that, sonebody gave a speech (i guess it was the city mayor). then everyone counted.

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!!!!

AND WE LET GO OF OUR BALLOONS.

splendid sight eh.

after that we went to yumcha and i slept at 2.30am.

that's my new year. :)

UNFORTUNATELY,

my mid term exam's around the corner.

so I had to do study group with my friend.

how saddening.


my choco latte.
*wow the photo was so cool as if i'm a pro. LOL*

lastly after N time, i finished my speech. PHEW.

then we ate dinner together.

colourful marshmallow.
with Korean ABC.

and, we were so stressed out that time, so we decided to SING K.


she's quite a good singer too haha.


*recently i DON'T FEEL LIKE STUDYING. wonder is it because of the boring class or teacher or is it because I passed my TOPIK level3. *无奈* same goes to my friend though haha.

*can't wait to go back home on the 15th feb!

*planning to go to Okinawa (Koume's home) during my summer hols! woohoo!

till then,

adios!

No comments: