Saturday, March 10, 2012

pieces of me

okay, this is going to be a VERY LONG POST.

if you don't like to read, better stop here. haha~


testing out one of the photo apps.

valentine's chocolate for myself.

my LC look hahaha.

there's a Tangkak beef noodles near taman maluri JJ. huhu~ yumyum.

*drooooooooools*

a wedding dinner. me and my bro.

nasi goreng. missed it.

oh yeah, i got 1st last korean language sem. yippie~

on the way to hotspring. hahaha.

my last dinner before flying back. claypot chicken rice T.T

LCCT's oldtown. miss my mama

1st lunch after arriving home. pork rice soup. yum yum~

my dessert few days ago.

macroni. or whatever it is. YUCKS. only sweetness and nothing else. EWW


buffet~

and sing k. a bottle for everyone. COOL.

that's my short update for the past few weeks. haha. including before going back, reached KL and after reaching Busan. muahaha.

my school life's really cool. why?

because i'm the only foreigner in my major and they treat me like some going-to-extinct animal. HAHA.

so yeah, seniors took cared of me, friends also took cared of me, so it's so far so good i guess.

just that i have to learn EVERYTHING in korean.

that's the killing part. 囧

*sobs*

3 comments:

dongho said...

I visit your blog~!! please my blog visit?!http://blog.naver.com/kdh7784
어법다틀리고 난리났다..ㅋㅋ

Xweing said...

macaroon.. not macaroni haha

Jin Ing said...

oops hahaha. macaroon. cz everyone around me macam saying macaronies. haha