Tuesday, October 2, 2012

pictures that speaks more than a thousand words.


 ahahaha rupanya I'd abandoned my blog for decades. oh well, it's picture-story time today :P


darling teman me - otw to interview for part time job


le me waiting for ze train to come - otw to part time job

my bday present from darling 


 yum yum <3 bad="bad" cant="cant" eat="eat" i="i" now.="now." p="p" sick="sick" t="t" too="too">

le me waiting for ze shuttle bus to school. haih. all day bus, train and walking. 

muahaha Kappa sushi with darling. cool mini train! *train again =.=*

ehehe cute train with cute boy. xP

le me trying on ze new colours in my shop ;P

indian beer? hahahha

indian curry!! yum!



a friend's birthday :D

birthday boy ~

two big fat whales. keke

nice & fresh yogurt.

 le me drawing with my shop's gel eyeliner. muahahhaa.

and lipstick :P

 meehhhhhhh~~

le me and my Japanese buddy @ spaland <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

sweating....

relaxing...

psy & g-dragon! :O

some nice buffet restaurant :)

and spam rice


and my newly updated baby! and new wallpaper hehee.



*being thoroughly sick during my 6 days holiday. SAD
*got another scholaship! wohhooo!!
*sad cant celebrate with my baby this year ;((

No comments: