Monday, September 28, 2009

Normal Day

Firstly, I'm OK with him now =)
Now I know what should I do, I'll concentrate on it, but i won't neglect u dear, don't worry. hehe

well, it's school-reopen with stage-package---> perform on "stage", singing 'merdeka~~~' with the flag. honestly, if it's not at school, I'm sure it won't turn out to be so bad. but...haiz. let me tell you the story why am I so furious about this.

firstly, when we get on the stage, the music didn't come out!! so I'm standing there with my big butt facing the audiences with fires burning inside. to tell the truth, if the music isn't coming any sooner, I'm gonna shout out loud. LOL. then, when the music finally came out, it's getting SOFTER, softer, softer......then no more sound. DISASTER. its a miracle that I didn't faint of anger. haha. This will be the FIRST and the LAST I'm doing this. I'll only do it for REAL ART's sake, not for these clown-performances. not boasting myself, but this is really sooooooo low class performance. oh well, it's over and I'm NOT ever gonna do this again.

then we went back to class, and found out that my friend went out 2times, others were just staying at home like me :) class is like usual, nothing special, just that final exam is coming...T_T. gotta add oil! not gonna waste the whole year by honeymoon.. hehe. but my physics is just as bad as ZERO. lol.

My dear is having his trial now.. gotta support him! and I don't think I'll take form6. wakaka.
will update more news a.s.a.p. =) please read Jin Ing's blog next time when ur free! ^^

No comments: