Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Right Path

I'm back! haha. actually I want to update my things recently, but i'm not. i'm telling that i chosen the right way =)


I told him that I choose God first. 2 choices:- he become a true christian or we'll go on ourselves.

Its not easy really, but i think it's God's will, in whatever choice he made. I can feel that God is with me, and mom was proud of me for having such courage to tell him. I cried because I DO love him, very very much. But it's no use if he's not the one God has chosen for me. Honestly, I'm scared that the fact he may leave me. It does hurt alot. I dunno what will happen to him or me, but I know God'll do something about this. I felt that God is speaking to me.

To my school friends, I dunno can I go to school tomorrow as I can't really tell the whole story without crying, so bear with me ya =)

3 comments:

BeCkY** said...

I will always support you all the way!
God is proud of you
I love you.

Unknown said...

God bless you dear. He knows what s best for you...love you...continue to trust in the Lord..

cjoey said...

Bless u....
i'll always be by ur side
to support u... :)
(>X<) dun lose heart!