Monday, November 16, 2009

Excited!

ohya. I'm excited about EVERYTHING! :D

I'm excited about tmr's outing with my dearss. can't wait! we're gonna sing k lunch and watch 2012. I'll write about it when I get back. I'm sure I'll sing the most at k box! aha. gotta take more photos and post on blog~

I'm excited about MUSIC! I love my babe music even more and I love singing! Still praying for my ministry though. but I'm sure God will happy if I worshiped him with my talents and all my best! I really thank God for my talent. If I didn't have this talent, I'll dunno what I'll be. I know God made me for a purpose, and use my talents to multiply. I know I'm not a GENIUS as Mozart or other 'terrorists', but I'm happy with my own. I'll compose my OWN song after I deal with the Finale. (such a headache ==).

I'm excited about my family gathering~ gotta get to see my beloved cousins and SWIMMING!!! long time didn't swim. I'm gonna swim until I became all 'soaked' OR scientifically: immersed in a hypotonic solution. (I still remember it! haha)

ohya, this saturday CPY (Christ Powered Youth) is having a youth gathering~! gotta have fun with my church fellas. This time I'll sure take loads of photo too with my Jane Jane. hehe.

Well, I think that's all for this week. I'm sure there'll be more activities coming for this holiday~



I J

No comments: