Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26/1/2010

as following my blog title, I'm a RANDOM PERSON. so don't get freaked out if I suddenly talk something else. get use to it :D. I believe my friends have gotten used to it. hehe.

Today I'm gonna blog about TSUBASA CHRONICLES SONGS!! recently fell in love with it again. Their songs are EMO enough, ARTISTIC enough, and BEAUTIFUL. but to some people, they may seem weird. (like Dear James. xD)


beautifully made ;D

*(Cardcaptor Sakura)

okies, enough boasting about Tsubasa. (but I really like it! xS)
these days didn't talked to Michelle. finally today got the chance to chat with her! yeay. so, I done my duty as a friend as in keeping myself updated?? hehe.
kays, gonna post another random thing some other time. gotta busy! ^^
btw, Teacher said my best area currently is a pianist! and it links CLOSELY to RANDOM! ;D
*trying to force myself to eat more and exercise.....ughh
*doing my best to be a good student? hahas
*Goal after SPM: get distinction for my YAMAHA and get a scholarship! (haven't come out goals for SPM though. lol)







No comments: