Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Laughters

hahahahahahahahaha. I love to laugh =)
sad that today Mikko can't come. missed a lot of homeworks (i doubt she'll feel sad about this though), missed all the laughters. hope you'll get well faster ya dear!
today only me & SL "xiang yi wei ming". lolx. talked everything we can, from chinese new year to couples. dunno how these both linked though. she asked me a VERY RANDOM question.
"Jin Ing, if I am with a guy that you wouldn't expect, how would you feel??"
"example?"
"erm... Abdul??"
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?"
"hahahaha.. what if Firdaus??"
"......*speechless*....."
"hahahaha (happy to see my weird expression :S)...... let's see, who else huh?"
"LKY!! Vigna!! AFHAM!!!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........."
(purple because both of us laughed! ;D)
then we laughed until we're exhausted. what random question is this huh. cute SL and me. we actually imagined SL being with the guys mentioned above. very HILLARIOUS. :D
*don't go out and play so often la dearrr.
*ur gonna work tmr! again! =.=
*craving of more SUSHI! xD

No comments: