Thursday, March 24, 2011

3.23.11 ♥

3years anni! :D
went out with dear after class.
ate at shinsegae's japanese restaurant called 黑松.
after eating it, i won't eat sushi king anymore.
heaven and hell's diff.
xD

beautiful view!
haha he's so concentrate in play ipod. xD




♥♥♥
haha i meant to take with him and the view, and i successed in one shot! praise me! xD
guess wad's this? a secret code dear gave me. took me some time to guessed it.
but still i guessed right! ^^
hehe my card for him
my deep fried soba. man it's delicious.
from the upper left: porridge, pickled things and salad.
really niceee. ♥
dear's sushi set. the sashimies are splendid!!! man, sweet and chewy, nice texture.
way better than sushi king.

i'm already so damn hungry, this dear kept taking pictures of me & food.
torturing me.
xD
yay finally i get to eat! see how happy i am to eat. xP

the sashimies. ♥♥

pls ignore my messy hair. hehe.
*drooooooooooooools*
asked the waiter to take a pic for us. niceeeeeeeeeee.

a present from dear. super huge mug. but still, it's nice.

love you ♥♥♥

No comments: