Tuesday, March 1, 2011

KOREA :D

PHEW. finally i'm free to update something. hehe

reached my uni 4 in the morning. then sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.

woke up 10 in the morning. followed dear & his sis went out to eat some chicks. man I LOVE that roasted chick. YUMM

then walked around with ah dear.. until he noticed that his key got missing. LOL

so I accompanied him to find, going back the same routine this morning and still NOT FOUND.

so he bought a new key. ofcz he got FINED.

then later at night, we had a M'sian gathering. really, not more than 10 Malaysians in this uni :S

ate some snacks, and i really dared to try their INSECT DELICACY.
and yes I REALLY ATE 1 OF THESE.

it tasted just like protein, just that the appearance creeps you out. but's nothing really. hehe

and and I learned to drink BEER + SOJU! felt sleepy after that.

maybe I got drunk a lil. hehe.

then the next day we went to an illusion art or magic art exhibition.

took alot of pics there.

shall upload it next time~

No comments: