Thursday, February 24, 2011

=24th Feb=

today's mission: to take my passport with my VISAAAAAAAA.

while waiting for dear and his family to arrive.




I never knew that the trees around my house could be so beautiful. ;D
and my HAMBURGERRRR. ♥

me & dear.
btw, his CUTE CHEEKS CAME BACK! xD

so we went to Petaling Street to have lunch. ate the "冠记云吞面". yummm.

then bought some "rou gan" and went to the embassy.

taking the visa was fast, so dear's mum decided to go to sg. wang to change some currency.

who knows that when we came back to our parking lot and going out,

the basement parking was FLOODING. :O

my first time seeing the waters flowing in so fast. until I forgot to take some pics. hehe.

then it rained DAMN HEAVILY.


then, Dear's mum brought us ( me & my family ) to some new place to try out.

the curry fish there was NICEEEE. and and the meat, and and vege. NICE NICE NICE!!!

I really salute my dear and his dad. my dear ate 3plates of BIG rice i think. his father was omost the same.

and they're really GOOD in searching delicaies.

and it's really GOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

i'll grow fat in no time if I continue to eat on like this.

hehe.

so sad that I can't yumcha with my babes tonight. mum's kinda grumpy for going out so late.

sobsss.

now dear had went to mid valley to YUMCHA. so far.

so, imma chit chat with my lynn! ♥


No comments: