Saturday, February 5, 2011

31st Jan + CNY!


*31st January*

my darling piano teacher--Joyce Ho made a farewell party for me!! actually it's also part of a graduation party lar.. nvm xD



Teacher Joyce and Jasmine preparing 'lou shang'

from left: Joey Ooi, me, Jasmine Chan


after that we had steamboat. yumm. u can see it by my lookss. xD



Teacher's mummy gave us angpauuuu. too bad Ken Hua ain't here. he's at NS =S

I'll miss you all ! =(





=CNY=

ok, nothing special about this year's CNY. except everybody's wishes and questions about my scholarship. hehe.

then, my crazy cousins started to put makeups on me. POOR MEEEEE.



me & sinn


from left: sinn, me, ee


before makeup


after makeup

*pic looks nice, but gosh, fake lashes are so HEAVY! x) *





*have to start packing

*VERY NERVOUS about my driving lessons and examm

*eat more m'sia food first... hehe



No comments: