Sunday, February 20, 2011

updates

err actually there's loads of things to update. but i'm lazy, so i'll just cut short. haha.

my cousin Sinn came to my house on the 16th with my grandparent
s. aww I love them so so much



Took her to jusco, leisure mall ect ect. hehe. well hope she did had fun. :S



then my darling came back on the 18th. OMG he'd slim down AGAIN. so sad he doesn't have his baby cheeks anymore cause they're so cuteee. ;(

okay, don't kill me dear if u saw this. hehe. it IS CUTE!

then had my farewell party on the 19th and I can tell you and ADVICE you all, DON'T HOLD SUCH A BIG BIG PARTY. seriously.

it is nice that I can get to see everyone in one go, but MESSING UP MY ROOM is a bit over. >(

and and and, I didn't expect any GIFTS. haha. I was so shocked that people gave me gifts. geez....


and hey Eric, if you're seeing this, this is NOT my early birthday party okayyy. my birthday is on the 26th of July larr. HAHA.




I'll certainly miss everyone of you. my family, school peeps, crazy CPY's and GMTT. I love y'all so so much.
RMB to WEBBY ME!!!



*to my school peeps*

hey mikko, dont feel guilty lar cz u didn't gave any gifts. it's good that u can come. hehe.

michelle, study hard and be yourself ya. hey, it's your life. you're the one that makes decision, not others. they only give advices. dont stress out. ;)

lynn, hey learn to go out more lar. dont breed dusts and microorganisms at home. hehe.

enyi, try to stick around more often larrr. omost everytime ur missing. not that we don't want to hang around with you you know. ;(

inez, err no comments. xD. got larrr, know you'd been smarter in dealings with weird peoples, but dont stress yourself. hehe.

rmb my updates!!!



*to CPY*

stay in touch, i'll pray that you guys can be more closer.
i know that some guys or girls are hard to negotiate, but we're a family in christ. try to tolerate more k? especially you Ken. so hot tempered. hahaha.

i'll say first, ME CERTAINLY will be sad seeing you guys having fun without me in the future. so do rmb to updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


going to do visa tmr with darling. hope all'swell!!





Love,
Ing

No comments: