Tuesday, February 15, 2011

COUNTDOWN.

=12 Feb 2011=


another busy saturday.. hehe.

morning: ate breakfast with dear's mum and driving around.

afternoon: visited the aunty that took care of me when i was a baby. didn't changed at all, still so sweet as ever. ♥

night: potluck at my great aunt's house.


my cousin's art piece. he's so GOOD. @@

my 2nd aunt just came back from Korea. gave this to me. ^^





=13st Feb 2011=

from Elaine & Julian. thanks ;)








=14th Feb 2011=


had breakfast with daddy and bro. ate nasi lemak at nearby mcd. ok ok la~

afternoon: went to TS with my dear frens ♥


me, michelle, lynn.

aiya blur dy.



ooo GHOST. xD


then made dinner at michelle's house. hehe. main masak2~~



well there's another 2 macronies *isit spelled lidat??* but didn't sempat to take a shoot.. too hungry. xD





=16th Feb 2011=

morning: had my driving test. I PASSED! YAY!

afternoon: came back home and realised that I didn't bring my keys. =='''' luckily me still quite bright, managed to get into my house. thanked God no one shouted 'THIEFFFFFF!!!!!!' at me. xD

now im waiting for my cousin Sinn to come with my grandparents. photos will be uploaded soon. hehe.




darling's coming back: 1day

party: 2days

departure: 11days.



No comments: