Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Belated post.

=dinner + movie + sing k=

one day (forgot which day), we went to do the activities above. xD
we ate chicken, korean style.
didn't manage to take a pic of the chicky cause we're running out of time for the movie. haha

curi tangkap. love this. hehe.


then we went to watch WORLD INVASION.
really nervous the whole movie.
conclusion is: im not suitable to watch action movie & horror movies.
shorten my life span.
xD

then, sing k~~!!
this sing k place is really nice and blink blink man.
i didn't see such sing k place yet in m'sia.
maybe i was too kampung.
but still, this place is nice~~


from upstairs.


man i look horrible. x(

good that i was blur in this pic. so u guys wouldn't need to see my scary look. hehe.
my main point was to take the wall behind.
there's blue lights on & off.
too bad this pic wasn't that visible about the lighting. haha.


terrible look 2. x((




and, i was sick for weeks.
throat inflammation + cough + flu.
now still abit heaty.
haiz.
so i skipped class for one day, and it was BAD.
missed class, missed teachings, more homeworks.
so, i have to catch up with my homeworkssss.


these was taken out of boredom. ahahhaa.






another one day, me & dear went to eat japanese food.
my soba set.

darling's dunno-wad set. chicken. tasted better than mine. yummm

taken by chai pu onn. lol.

this is my 招牌动作.
xD








and then, the sakuras in my uni BLOOMED~!
nice weih.
not as pink as i thought.
white with plain pink.


by the looks of my hair, u can estimate how was the wind that time.
and mind you, the temp back then was still below 10.
so, i'm really impressed at myself.
LOL.

the field. big huh? too bad there's no grass at all.
sand field.

i think i look bad but dear insisted that this pic looks nice.
hmm.
idk.
lol.

and today (6th april) i went out with my korean buddy. oppa~ and my china classmate, fei yue.
chatted alot.
and he brought us to eat korean food.
fried chicken in korean style.
quite yummy, haha.


so, my life here is still ok, im still doing fine.
korean language course's still ok,
getting along with my "international" friends,
getting to see my dear everyday.
simply blissful.



No comments: