Friday, April 22, 2011

outing - language centre

date: 22nd April
time: 1~5pm
venue: taekwondo dojo & school hall
objective : learn some kicks & make some soaps

1: taekwondo dojo

trainer & students.
haha.
our whole language centre was like at least 40 peoples.
then u know that we have to shout right?
40 adults shouts SOFTER compared to 7 KIDS. (real students)
so ashamed.
x((

but
had a fun time punching & kicking & shouting.
!!HAIYAAAH!!

2: school hall


teacher preparing the ingredients

the one on the left is mine x))


me & mei shan. she's from Taiwan, but studied in US for 3years.
psst, she's married. to an american.
:O

my PUKYONG TEE. xD



colours & ESTERSS.
hmm. this guy is from Mongolia. idk how to write his name in english, but it's pronounced as..
MICHELLE.
LOL
a very cheeky guy.
he should be same age as me.
haha


the lady in the middle is my teacher~ 류희주 선생님 . Teacher Ryu Hee Jun
she's really nice and funny.
:D

waiting to dry....

made by the soap teacher. Park Jong Hiee. ahah. 박정혜 ~
*practising to type in Korean*

TADA~! my soaps

hahaha. this one was made by the soap teacher
then she said, whoever that went out to SING, she'll give one to that person.
I DIDN'T want to go out.
but my teachers pushed me out.
==

then I stood outside and blanked out.
so I sang a really simple song called RASA SAYANG.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL.
anyway, im happy that i got this cute soap~
love it ♥

i love this the most~!!
it's a ballerina.
see see see?
♥♥♥

haha.
one for me one for dear~ ^^


basically, the soap teacher mixed the soap pasta, and we just pour it in the mould and wait for it to dry.
very simplee.

happy happy~ ^^











































*I can't believe I forgot my chemistry. going to do revision soon. sob sob..
*谁能保证友情能长久呢?

No comments: