Thursday, April 14, 2011

recently. i'm fine :)

yes, i'm fine thank you. :D

daddy mummy i miss you~ and u too lah bro. hahaha.


spring is coming~~ sakuras are blooming~~ temperature is rising~~
ahh the bliss ;)

sakuras in front of my class.





nice eh??
ok i admit i'm not a good photographer, but at least u can see the sakuras right?
so pretty :D

i call these mushroom trees. x)
my shadow :DD

weird trees. so short.
those in m'sia have big leaves and are tall. but this...
totally opposite. haha



blurred. aiyaaa
ok this looks clearer. it's the same as the pic above.
love this tree.
because it looked old and... GRAND. :))

sakurassss

the tall building is my dorm!
and this shortie is the old dorm.
xD

flowers that I'd never seen before.



big wind. x(

ooo.
the FEEL.
xDD



ok enough of flowers.
now, my classroom.

from my table.

from teacher's view.
oh yeah, this guy was from Russia.
blue eyessssss.
ENVY ENVY ENVY

my table. :D


MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
i'm fine!
:D
my loooooooooooooooooooooooong hair.
gonna cut it soon.
hehe

ahaha, ignore my silly look.
just want to show off my teeth.
CLEANNNN.


my study table!
see my text book?
korean language ain't as easy as I thought. :O


just to say, I'm fine. :D

No comments: