Wednesday, February 24, 2010

At His House!

I'm online-ing at his house! preapring to go to his 8th aunt's restaurant. the meals there are delicioussssss. btw, I dunno what dishes are they cause most are SPANISH+FRENCH+ITALIAN dishes. will updates the pictures soon :D
finally I can update my blog. hehe. this CNY was superb! full with activicties. firstly, going back to kampung. then came back from JB and my cousins came to stay overnight! once in a bluemoon. ^^
then went to SMK B.T.H.O. 2-friends-house-visitation. their houses are getting bigger and bigger and bigger as we visit, which makes me feel so envious. lols. then me and my cousins (not forgetting my babe) went to SUNWAY. had loads of fun there and my babe kept bullied by my cousins. hahas.
kays, gotta go. will update soon. =)

No comments: