Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ever Wonder

what does it feels like when you see the person you ONCE loved doesn't care about you anymore? ok, I don't mean that 'love', but it comes with respect. now their in two different world. I've got mine, you've got yours. I don't expect you reading this, so nevermind. hahas.
it hurts when seeing a place that once belong to you, became some other people. soon, the brain will dye away the memories together, and replacing with the new ones. too bad the heart doesn't erase the feelings. seeing our previous picture brings tsunami to my head. the bitterness, tears, laughters, all came back as good as new. I realised that it ain't that easy to forget. yet whenever I do this, the hurt comes back, and the love will turn to hatred. so I've decided to let go.
now that I must forget you, I will. no more harsh feelings, no love, no hatred, NOTHING.
I promised myself not to drop another tear for you.

No comments: