Thursday, February 11, 2010

Excited?

are you excited? CNY is coming~! those who love $$$ will get what they want, those shopaholic will get to wear their fashionable clothes, only adults wouldn't like CNY. if they are married larh. hehe.


well surprisingly, I'm NOT excited this year. ok, not 100% excited. only excited to wear my new clothes. hahas. dunno why I'm so calm this year. probably knowing something ahead of me isn't a really good idea.
*sighs*

these days ur so damn busy. I feel so free. so ironic. whenever I'm busy, ur always there to kacau me. now that I'm free, no one 'kacau's me. you can imagine me as this:


WOW.
although we planned to go out after CNY, you said maybe you'll be busy that time. so I'm not really excited about it anyway. or else I'll go high myself, fall down and hit hard. haiz.
what should I do??

No comments: